Hogan Company is exhibiting at the Canadian Concrete Expo in Mississauga, Ontario from January 22 – January 23: Booth 2649. We are excited to show our line of hand trowels, hand saws, sledge hammers, and more! Check out our hand trowels. All hand trowels are 15% off in the month of January!
The Canadian Concrete Expo (CCE) is the only national trade show in Canada dedicated to the concrete construction industry. In previous years, more than 6,000 members of the concrete industry have attended the show, and theyare expecting at least that many attendees in 2020.
With more than 300,000 square feet of exhibit space and 350 exhibitors, the show has something for everyone who works in concrete. People who attend the show include:
- Concrete/Ready Mix Producers, Concrete Pumping Contractors, Precast/Prestressed Manufacturers
- Contractors for Concrete Placement, Finishing, Flooring, Drilling, Sawing, Restoration, Repair, Demolition, Recycling
- Developers and General Contractors for all Concrete Structures: including High-Rise, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Institutional, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Sewers,
- Masonry Construction Contractors – Aggregates Producers
- Architects, Engineers, Specifiers
- Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Government representatives
- AND, OF COURSE, HOGAN COMPANY.
We manufacture in Southern California and are always looking for new distributors to join the Hogan Family! Please stop by and see us.